Wednesday, April 29, 2009

24 HOUR FOOD LOG:

Tuesday night:
Dinner -- scallops, roasted carrots and potato's.
ate around 730ish, previously i had been sick so my appetite was not so big. It was a home cooked meal that my mom prepared (my dad does most of the cooking but he was at a Mets baseball game). My mom rolled in the food on a table and served my then we both ate on out messy coffee table, stacked with newspaper and magazines that need to be thrown out. As usual i turned on the TV even though my mom would rather eat in peace and quite. we are with a fork and knife i drank my meal with ginger ale to try and settle my stomach ache and my mom had her usual glass of water (a lot healthier than soda) after dinner which took a whole 15 minutes, she cleaned everything up.

Wednesday:
Breakfast -- never eat it, to much to do in the morning, i left my house a little early so i was able to grab a vitamin water in one of the many new flavors.

Lunch -- half of a turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato, mayo and Cheddar cheese (the other half was taken by Binta) and a root beer which i only drank half of cause it was upsetting my stomach. We went out for lunch at Emma's and brought it back to school where we met for a committee meeting, we got back late so lunch felt rushed.

After school -- goldfish and apple juice and a bit of a rice crispy treat but i had to throw it out cause it was disgusting.

Dinner -- Dad cooked a Porter house steak that he bought on sale at whole foods which is still rediculosly expensive, but being as i only eat chicken, turkey and fish (the last time i had red meat was 11 years ago) I had a roasted chicken breast and a glass of water, again i am still a little under the weather so my appetite is not so big. I ate in my parents room in front of the TV while working on exhibitions. they ate in the same place in the living room on the coffee table my mom read her book and my dad listned to the sports channel.

No comments: